May 03, 2009

On a Boring Day...

Faces from here and there. People, even whose names I don't know but I see often and hear them sometimes, walk in and out of my daily scene. Like they cross me on the road or brush against me in the train, or sit next to me in a library...The people who I don't think of, but they impact me so significantly, without they themselves knowing of it (Takes me back to my fascination with The Plan...Mister Creator has his sleeves rolled up and his spectacles set perfectly for planning this scheme of things. His idea.)

So these faces. Eyes and nose and skin placed in certain ways...bodies moving up and down the man-made bridges and flyovers.. I sometimes want to stand underneath a tree and just stare at them. I don't need to know their name or the story of their life...but I surely want to watch them enter and leave so freely. They only make me believe how big this picture is..it fits in so many. And when I am in thought, how I compress my world...

Funny I say!

2 comments:

Iridescent ... said...

Interesting perspective...some nice thoughts...well-put Ashar! :)

shah_of_blah said...

Interesting take on a boring day..