It rained so much today.
I was glad but some others accompanying me were not so. We packed some food from the nearby eaterie thinking we'd munch on our way back. But the way it poured, I couldn't even manage my umbrella, forget fishing out the packet. Btw, I didn't even know what these guys had ordered for me. I trust J with her choice in food. She knows that I like less spicy and less oily stuff. She did justice to my thoughts.
She got me a burger :)
I only got a rather smashed and wet version of it, at home..but that's okay! I heated it and had it with chai ;)
The rains were loud. They were ferocious. Mr. R was practically yelling his lungs out on the street where we all stood before dispersing in our respective directions. Some bus, Some trains..some cars. But then again, I always thought Mr.R was a little deaf.
The I.T. guys were giving him a look. I still wanted to stick by Mr.R's side. He is much more dependable than his entire team put together.
There was such strong breeze. We, finally, shut our umbrellas and gave in to the wrath of the sea. Completely drenched isn't the word. I finally borrowed the windsheater off K. He was chivalrous enough to offer it.
Hot and piping dal chaval at dinner time was perfect. I ate slowly and enjoyed every morsel.
Mom and dad were talking something, but I was not paying too much attention.
My feet felt nice and clean..and fair. I was aware of them :)
July 14, 2009
Chits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment