November 27, 2009

Mega I-Like...

  • I like to keep my hair short
  • I like to laugh loudly
  • I like to comment on everything
  • I like to explore places on my own rather than cramming up travel guides
  • I like to ignore stupid guys who have a crush on me.
  • I like our Bombay locals
  • I like my college bag
  • I like being indifferent
  • I like being attached/vulnerable to some
  • I like nicknames
  • I like my plants
  • I like my building doggy as well
  • I like lizards with big black eyes. I sometimes think what'd it be to puncture them
  • I like soups
  • I like being selfish
  • I like my single friends better than my committed ones ;)
  • I like thinking when other people are talking
  • I like watching movies
  • I really like watching movies
  • I like bike rides
  • I like Landmarc
  • I like stepping into the Parent Ego
  • I miss lending my books to friends
  • I like ginger chai
  • I like to sneeze loudly
  • I like TT
  • I like to learn how to be more feminine from my groomed fellow-travellers
  • I love a light bag..jeans and slippers and ample time to catch up on reading while in the train
  • I liked that smoke
  • I like deciding what I want to do
  • I like to be stubborn
  • I like to care a damn even when others are making such a big deal about it
  • I like to save my energy
  • I like my diary. Love my diary
  • I would like to settle in another city
  • I like obedient kids/babies
  • I like they say 'nice pic'
  • I like photographs
  • I like my digicam..no matter how out-dated it gets
  • I love-hate my phone
  • I love mom
  • I love dad
  • I like keeping my affection separate from others response
  • I like people for my own reasons
  • I like the Bums
  • I like the katta..but hate it post-7pm..that's when the couples take over
  • I lowe good food
  • I like the sound of cutlery
  • I like my morning tea with the newspaper
  • I like visiting Matunga temples on Sunday morning..in salwaar kameez and wet hair..
  • I like O'Hair
  • I like Paratha Point
  • I like Wibbs Bunny with chai
  • I like to buy bags
  • I like rings
  • I like people from Defence
  • I like patriotism
  • I like Facebook now :)
  • I like fair guys
  • I like Prasoon :)
  • I like John Cusack
  • I like lookalikes of my friends
  • I don't like Fun Republic
  • I like Streetwear
  • I like information
  • I like talking
  • I like comfortable shoes
  • I like Alanis
  • I like obsessing with my school
  • I like Maggi on Saturday afternoons
  • I love colaba
  • I like insects
  • I like people who like plants,animals and insects
  • I like trekking
  • I like bonfires
  • I like holding hands
  • I like talking late at night..but I don't
  • I like making 'to-do lists'
  • I like being free..and not answerable to anyone
  • I sometimes like being answerable to someone
  • I like friends yelling at me
  • I like kichhdi
  • I like other people's mummy's food
  • I like srinathji
  • I like the Vallabh Nidhi temple at Juhu
  • I like stupidity esp with grownups
  • I like the freezbee
  • I like laughing without reason
  • I like talking without substance
  • I like being the favourite with all relatives
  • I like the seaside
  • I like devotional songs sometimes
  • I like anklets
  • I like timepass
  • I love my kurtas
  • I like being happy on my own n not having others to do anything with it
  • I like sms lang sumtimes
  • I like robots
  • I like machines which talk like humans
  • I like cute guys from AOL
  • I like eating at CafeMysore
  • I love my bookwallas at Kingcirle
  • I love Kingcircle
  • I love Matunga
  • I love Vile Parle
  • I like Hindu-colony type places
  • I like Enid Blyton's books
  • I like posting letters for my friend's grandfather
  • I like small cities
  • I like bunking college and catching up on sleep
  • I like not caring about the future
  • I like not being worried about what others will think
  • I like similar people
  • I like to live..and not always measure
  • I like too many people at the same time
  • I like libraries. Still.
  • I like wearing heels. Too :)
  • I would like to have a hang-out boyfriend
  • I like old grannies wearing gujarati sari and going to mandir
  • I love my nanima
  • I like Morbi
  • I love my blog
  • I like my surname
  • I don't like my name so much
(will keep updating)

2 comments:

Darshana said...

I love your writings,
I like reading your blog between work..and I hate "alt+tab-bing" your blog window when boss comes..;)

Unknown said...

:) Thanks D!!
Hopefully your boss will never find out what you upto....