Technology will take over/substitute/upgrade further everything natural and simple.
I was horrified when I read about the 3G cellular service that a few biggies in the Telecomm sector are at. Right from airing 2-3 minute television episodes on the mobile phone (which are called Mobisodes, btw) to advertisers booking spots for putting on their adverts especially during the prime time which in this case is the office traffic (8am-11am & 6.00pm to 9pm)
It is insane if you ask me. A phone is an intrument that one can use to make/recieve calls. Is there really a need for m-commerce? I mean, is every invention going to upgraded and up-upgraded to give humans more of what they don't even 'think' that they'd ever want?
The world is going mad, and we are going with it.
Do, you even look at the sky?!
August 10, 2008
Point to View!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Couldn't agree more. Oh, and I look at the sky. Every single day. It's what keeps me sane on This Damn Planet.
*smiles from ear-to-ear*
Post a Comment