We are individuals, we have our choices before us. You not selecting me or pushing me aside for a better bet is your choice. You will present it before me. I will look at it and put it away.Like right now, forgetting to include me in this part of your day is also Your choice. I am looking at it.
I thought of a world where people talk freely, where everyone knows..But this world is of masks, cloaks and disguises...
Move ahead. Study while you pass through these ferns
A window.Her role to show the insiders the outside, the outsiders the insideI could spend my entire day watching you work, madamPeople.
I will sit on this chair, my legs crossed,arms folded,blank face..and watch you dance,cry,laugh,reveal...watch every human-ness with equal interest and at the end of the day, pack my bag and leave.
You will, not have seen a person like that before.
My mistakes look at me with pride. That cunning smile. I appear as a fool..I run and hide behind that huge pillar of my present. The past will always follow...like a shadow.
My stomach feels empty. My voice swims in that vacuum. I rock to and fro in my memories of the past and hopes of the future.
June 27, 2009
Drumbeats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment